Alcohol Application

Events where the service of alcohol has been approved by Risk Management and Insurance (see Alcohol Policy), and CSU Police Department may require a liquor liability or host liquor liability insurance policy as well.  For events involving Alcohol please complete the Application to Serve Alcoholic Beverages.

RMI Alcohol Application