International Travel Insurance Card


CSU’s business travel accident insurance renews 8/1/2016. For updated Travel and Medical Assistance insurance cards please see the EA ID Card. In addition CSU offers Identity theft protection services, for more information, see the ITP ID Card.

CSU’s International Travel Insurance covers all CSU faculty and employees traveling internationally on CSU business, provided that they have registered first with Risk Management prior to departure.

All travelers should download and keep a copy of this travel insurance card with them, and have it available while they are traveling.

Download the CSU International Travel Card

This insurance renews August of each year, and the travel insurance card will be updated August of each year.