What to do in an Emergency

Should you experience a medical emergency while you are traveling internationally, please contact the Travel and Medical Assistance Provider listed on the CSU Travel Insurance card. When contacting CSU’s provider please state that you are from Colorado State University, and please quote the policy number provided.

If you do not have this information, please contact us, so that we can contact the provider on your behalf, or please see the CSU Travel Insurance Card.