Who is Covered?
Employees of CSU
This includes faculty, staff, appointed officials, hourly personnel, student employees (including work-study), interns and graduate assistants performing work for which they are hired through, and paid by CSU.
Who is NOT covered?
- Individuals not on CSU’s payroll
- Visiting Professors or Researchers
- Visitors on campus
- Individuals not on CSU payroll, even though working in a university facility or engaged in University projects
- Students involved in educational activities on campus
- Students who are not employed by the University
- Student interns serving in unpaid internships at the University
Contact CSU Workers’ Compensation
(970) 491-4832 – (970) 491-6745